[openstack-dev] [oslo] Launchpad tracking of oslo projects

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Mon Sep 1 22:10:41 UTC 2014

>>> https://launchpad.net/python-cliff
>>> https://launchpad.net/taskflow
>>> https://launchpad.net/pbr
>>> https://launchpad.net/oslo.vmware
>>
>> Cool, good to know. I'll include them in the oslo group if we create it.
>
> I added pbr, but I don't have the rights to move the other ones. It
> would generally be good to have oslo-drivers added as maintainer or
> driver for those projects so that we can fix them, if they are part of oslo.

I updated the others where I have access, and contacted the owners where I don’t. I think only oslo.vmware and pylockfile remain to be moved.

I also created projects for the other oslo libraries and configured their bug and blueprints trackers.

Oslo library owners, please have someone on your team go through your bugs on oslo-incubator and add/move them to your library project. If the bug does not affect the incubator, you can retarget it by replacing the oslo-incubator entry, but if it does affect the incubator please just add your lib and leave the incubator reference there. If you don’t have permission to edit bugs in that way, let me know and I’ll set you up in the oslo-bugs group.

Doug