[openstack-dev] [neutron] Lightning talks during the Design Summit!

Veiga, Anthony Anthony_Veiga at cable.comcast.com
Fri Oct 31 20:24:36 UTC 2014

I’ll +1 this.  I think this is going to be relevant to quite a few things, including NFV and routing (if you want to establish an L2 neighbor for ISIS…).  This seems like a useful feature.
-Anthony

Maruti's talk is, in fact, so interesting that we should probably get together and talk about this earlier in the week.  I very much want to see virtual-physical programmatic bridging, and I know Kevin Benton is also interested.  Arguably the MPLS VPN stuff also is similar in scope.  Can I propose we have a meeting on cloud edge functionality?
--
Ian.