[openstack-dev] [api] API Working Group sessions

Everett Toews everett.toews at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Oct 31 16:33:22 UTC 2014

Link to the follow up session

Thursday November 6, 2014 16:30 - 18:00
Room: Hyatt - Vendome room (Hyatt Hotel)
http://kilodesignsummit.sched.org/event/3f0a5f22f2d641ef69965373f3e23983

Everett