[openstack-dev] [horizon] [zaqar] Need some help designing push notifications

Kurt Griffiths kurt.griffiths at rackspace.com
Thu Oct 30 20:46:37 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

In the past we’ve discussed how Zaqar could be leveraged by Horizon to get
status notifications and such without having to poll backend APIs. In this
way, the user experience could be improved while also removing some load
from those APIs.

During Kilo the team is finally going to get to work on supporting this
use case (yay!). We would love it if some folks from the Horizon team
could join us to plan the details in our first design session on Tuesday
at 11:15:

http://kilodesignsummit.sched.org/event/c41d0532de6c2fafbe32ac559f85a24a

Hope to see you there!

--Kurt