[openstack-dev] [all] OpenStack Bootstrapping Hour - next talk and summit

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Thu Oct 30 14:42:18 UTC 2014

We'll be skipping a few weeks on the OpenStack Bootstrapping Hour
(https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/BootstrappingHour) due to Summit and
travel by people on both ends. The next one will be on Nov 21st talking
about how to debug gate failures.

I'd encourage anyone that's got feedback for OpenStack Bootstrapping
Hour so far to please find me, Jay, or Dan at summit to chat about it.

During the Booth / Pub crawl on Monday I'll be at the Expert Bar in the
HP booth from 17:50 - 18:45pm, so if no other time, that's where you can
be guaranteed that I'll be stationary, in a known place, and love to
talk with people about anything OpenStack related, which OpenStack
Bootstrapping Hour definitely fits into.

Hope to see many of your in Paris!

    -Sean

--
Sean Dague