[openstack-dev] [Neutron] BGP - VPN BoF session in Kilo design summit

Mathieu Rohon mathieu.rohon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 15:12:22 UTC 2014

Hi,

thanks jaume for planning this bof.
the bgpvpn spec [2] has been initiated by nati ueno. I hope nati will
attend this bof too.
our proposal is to try to implement this spec with existing Neutron
components [4].

Me and thomas will also have a tech talk about BGPVPN on tuesday, 1:15 PM. [5]

[4]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1NN4tDgnZlBRr8ZUf5-6zzUcnDOUkWSnSiPm8LuuAkoQ/edit
[5]http://openstack.prov12n.com/vbrownbag-techtalk-schedule-at-openstack-summit-paris-2/