[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Feature Freeze & Fuel Technical Preview

Mike Scherbakov mscherbakov at mirantis.com
Wed Oct 29 08:15:05 UTC 2014

Hi all,
first of all, it was bad idea to get FF and TechPreview at the same day. We
are in rush with merging last features, so master often becomes unstable.
Tech Preview still implies that there is something deployable at least to
see Juno in action. As we planned to do a tech preview on this Thursday
(Oct, 30), my suggestion is to focus on:
- merge all remaining pieces of stats collection feature into Fuel, as we
want to start receiving stats even from TechPreview
- make sure TechPreview is properly versioned, so we are Ok later with 6.0
GA (build system changes)
- bug fixes over upcoming 24 hours.

Let's wait with other features, and extend FF to Monday, 03 of November. As
we are in green in almost all the features we planned to land in, it should
be fine.

Mike Scherbakov
#mihgen