[openstack-dev] [neutron] vm can not transport large file under neutron ml2 + linux bridge + vxlan

A, Keshava keshava.a at hp.com
Tue Oct 28 07:18:10 UTC 2014

Hi,

Currently OpenStack have any framework to notify the Tennant/Service-VM for such kind of notification based on VM’s interest ?
VM may be very much interested for such kind of notification like

1.       Path MTU.

2.       Based on specific incoming Tennant traffic, block/Allow  particular traffic flow at infrastructure level itself, instead of at VM.

This may require OpenStack infrastructure notification support to Tenant/Service VM.

                …
Thanks & regards,
Keshava