[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS][Octavia] Octavia's API becoming spun out LBaaS

Brandon Logan brandon.logan at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon Oct 27 18:39:13 UTC 2014

Hi Jay,
Just so you have some information on the API before the meeting here is
the spec for it:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/122338/

I'm sure there is a lot of details that might be missing but it should
give you a decent idea.  Sorry for the markup/markdown being dumb if you
try to build with spinx.  Probably easier to just read the raw .rst
file.

Thanks,
Brandon