[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Summit scheduling - using our time together wisely.

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Mon Oct 27 17:30:47 UTC 2014

I'm anxious to get titles for the scheduled sessions so that people can
start planning their daily schedules. I have heard some opinions about
the Neutron/Nova/Ironic work that needs to happen to support L3 (I think
we should still bring it up) and also a bit about Cinder HA. I think
these are things that will benefit from a f2f conversation with the
OpenStack community at large.

I also think that the biggest theme I see beyond that is UI/onboarding.
So I think we should split the 2 40 minute sessions into these two
things:

* L3 Networking + Cinder HA
 - Summary of changes needed in Cinder/Neutron/Nova/Ironic/etc.
 - Configuration changes needed
 - UI changes

* TripleO's onramp - All things new contributor
 - QuintupleO progress report
 - Tuskar progress report
 - Alternative implementations roll call
   - Kolla
   - Puppet
   - Ansible

The rest of the things in the etherpad will make for a good agenda for
Friday.

Does anyone have anything to add, or dissent to register?

Excerpts from Clint Byrum's message of 2014-10-16 13:14:26 -0700: