[openstack-dev] [gantt] Scheduler sessions at the summit

Dugger, Donald D donald.d.dugger at intel.com
Fri Oct 24 19:10:35 UTC 2014

Jay-

Your faith in the ability of everyone to get concrete ideas down before the summit is a joy to behold - I'm a little more cynical :-)  I think it'll happen in Paris.

1) Gantt specific work.  Your list of BPs is great, if we can come to an implementation plan for those on Thurs. I will be ecstatic.

2) Replies to this thread on cross project requirements would be wonderful.  Let's see what we can get.

--
Don Dugger