[openstack-dev] [Infra][all] Synchronizing local Git and Gerrit repositories

Ricardo Carrillo Cruz ricardo.carrillo.cruz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 16:56:48 UTC 2014

Hi Ondrej

The replication between Gerrit and git mirrors is done by the Gerrit
replication mechanism.

If you look at this line in the gerrit manifest:

http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/system-config/tree/modules/gerrit/manifests/init.pp#n255

you will see that it deploys a 'replication.config' file based on template:

http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/system-config/tree/modules/gerrit/templates/replication.config.erb

You can find more information about how Gerrit replication works here:

http://gerrit.googlecode.com/svn/documentation/2.0/config-replication.html

HTH

Regards