[openstack-dev] [all] How can we get more feedback from users?-- Great idea Angus!

Brad Topol btopol at us.ibm.com
Fri Oct 24 15:20:07 UTC 2014

+100!   Angus this is awesome!!!   Anyway to get one of these for each
project?

Thanks,

Brad

Brad Topol, Ph.D.
IBM Distinguished Engineer
OpenStack
(919) 543-0646
Internet:  btopol at us.ibm.com
Assistant: Kendra Witherspoon (919) 254-0680

From:   Sandy Walsh <sandy.walsh at RACKSPACE.COM>
<openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>,
Date:   10/24/2014 09:46 AM
Subject:        Re: [openstack-dev] [all] How can we get more feedback
from users?

Nice work Angus ... great idea. Would love to see more of this.

-S