[openstack-dev] [Fuel][Fuel-library][CI] New voting gates for provision and master node smoke checks

Bogdan Dobrelya bdobrelia at mirantis.com
Thu Oct 23 09:24:44 UTC 2014

Hello.
We have only one voting gate for changes submitted to fuel-library which
checks deployment of Openstack nodes with Puppet manifests from
fuel-library.
But we must to check for two more important potential 'smoke sources':

1) Master node build:
  * nailgun::*_only classes - for docker builds must be smoke tested
    as well as modules for Openstack nodes.
  * repo consistency - either packages used by Puppet manifests
    was included in repos at master node or not)

2) Nodes provisioning
  * consistency checks for packages shipped with ISO as well - if some
    package was missed and node required it at provision stage,
    gate would have shown that.

Would like to see comments and ideas from our DevOps and QA teams, please.

--
Best regards,
Bogdan Dobrelya,