[openstack-dev] Taking a break..

Chris Behrens cbehrens at codestud.com
Thu Oct 23 05:00:13 UTC 2014

Thnx, everyone, for the nice comments. Replies to Dan below:

On Oct 22, 2014, at 10:52 AM, Dan Smith <dms at danplanet.com> wrote:

>> I won’t have much time for OpenStack, but I’m going to continue to
>> hang out in the channels.
>
> Nope, sorry, veto.

I'm the only Core in this project, so I'm sorry: You do not have -2 rights. :)

> Some options to explain your way out:
>
> 1. Oops, I forgot it wasn't April
> 2. I have a sick sense of humor; I'm getting help for it
> 3. I've come to my senses after a brief break from reality
>
> Seriously, I don't recall a gerrit review for this terrible plan...

This could be arranged. #2 is certainly true (I'm only on step 1 of the 10 step program) even though this one is not a joke. :)

> Well, I for one am really sorry to see you go. I'd be lying if I said I
> hope that your next opportunity leaves you daydreaming about going back
> to OpenStack before too long. However, if not, good luck!

At the moment, I'm looking forward to new frustrating problems to solve. We'll see what happens. :)

Have fun in Paris. And remember this French: Où est la salle de bain?

- Chris