[openstack-dev] [congress] kilo design session

Sean Roberts seanroberts66 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 23:55:30 UTC 2014

We are scheduled for Monday, 03 Nov, 14:30 - 16:00. I have a conflict with the “Meet the Influencers” talk that runs from 14:30-18:30, plus the GBP session is on Tuesday, 04 Nov, 12:05-12:45. I was thinking we would want to co-located the Congress and GBP talks as much as possible.

The BOSH team has the Tuesday, 04 Nov, 16:40-18:10 slot and wants to switch.

Does this switch work for everyone?

Maybe we can get some space in one of the pods or cross-project workshops on Tuesday between the GBP and the potential Congress session to make it even more better.

~sean