[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] Paris Summit talking points

Adam Harwell adam.harwell at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Oct 22 23:37:29 UTC 2014

Let's get a list of questions / talking points set up on this etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/paris_absentee_talking_points

If you can't make it to the summit (like me) then you can put any questions or concerns you have in this document.
If you are going to the summit, please take a look at this list (maybe keep it handy) and see if you can help us out by asking the questions or arguing the talking points for us!

I've populated it with a couple of the things that are on my mind at the moment. Please add anything you can think of, and ideally put answers and comments in once you've gotten them!
Even if you're going, it might not be a bad idea to jot some notes now so you don't forget during the hustle and bustle of traveling and after-parties! :)

--Adam

https://keybase.io/rm_you