[openstack-dev] [Nova] Scheduler / Resource Tracker designated core

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Wed Oct 22 21:54:42 UTC 2014

Hello.

Its clear that the scheduler and resource tracker inside Nova are
areas where we need to innovate. There are a lot of proposals in this
space at the moment, and it can be hard to tell which ones are being
implemented and in which order.

I have therefore asked Jay Pipes to act as "designated core" for
scheduler and resource tracker work in Kilo. This means he will keep
an eye on specs and code reviews, as well as advise other core
reviewers on what is ready to land. If you're working on those things
it would be good if you can coordinate with him.

Hopefully having a core focused on this area will improve our velocity there.

Thanks for Jay for stepping up here.

Michael

--
Rackspace Australia