[openstack-dev] [api] API Workgroup git repository

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Wed Oct 22 20:49:11 UTC 2014

It is a code change :) Everything is a code change around here. You will
want to update the projects.yaml file in openstack-infra/project-config
[0]. If you add a 'homepage:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/API_Working_Group' key value pair to the
api-wg dict there the jeepyb tooling should update the project homepage
in github for you. If it doesn't then we probably have a bug somewhere
and that should be fixed.

[0]
https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/project-config/tree/gerrit/projects.yaml#n287

All that said, we really try to downplay the importance of github as
well. It is a mirror for us, but it is a discoverable mirror so updating
the 'homepage' is probably a reasonable thing to do.

Clark