[openstack-dev] [api] API Workgroup git repository

Christopher Yeoh cbkyeoh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 06:08:50 UTC 2014

Hi,

The API Workgroup git repository has been setup and you can access it
here.

http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/api-wg/

There is some content there though not all the proposed guidelines from
the wiki page are in yet:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Proposed/APIGuidelines

Please feel free to start submitting patches to the document.

I have submitted a patch to convert the initial content from markdown to
rst and setup the tox targets to produce an html document. Seemed to be
an easier route as it seems to be the preferred format for OpenStack
projects and we can just copy all the build/check bits from the specs
repositories. Also doesn't require any changes to required packages.

https://review.openstack.org/130120

Until this is merged its probably better to base any patches on this
one.

Chris