[openstack-dev] [neutron] Design Summit Slots and Planning

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Tue Oct 21 19:58:53 UTC 2014

We've been iterating on Summit ideas on an etherpad [1] for the past
month or so now. Thanks to everyone for placing your ideas there! For
the past week, the Neutron drivers team has been taking a crack at
prioritizing these in preparation for the upcoming Summit. Based on
the priorities I've outlined for Kilo here [2], and the fact we have
less slots for face to face time in Paris, we've come up with a
distilled etherpad [3] which has an early pass at what we'll be
talking about in Paris. We'll discuss this during the neutron-drivers
IRC meeting tomorrow. Please attend if you have an interest in this
area.

Thanks!
Kyle

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kilo-neutron-summit-topics