[openstack-dev] [Nova] Automatic evacuate

Balázs Gibizer balazs.gibizer at ericsson.com
Tue Oct 21 14:04:18 UTC 2014

It seems there is a contradiction between chapter 1.5 and 7.2 in [1] as 7.2 states:
" There are some complications involved with understanding a bare-metal node's state that virtual nodes don't have. Once this logic is complete, pacemaker will be able to integrate bare-metal nodes in the same way virtual remote-nodes currently are. Some special considerations for fencing will need to be addressed. "
Let's wait for David's statement on this.

Cheers,
Gibi