[openstack-dev] [api] Request Validation - Stoplight

Michael McCune mimccune at redhat.com
Tue Oct 21 03:09:42 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> However I don't think we should be mandating specific libraries, but we
> can make recommendations (good or bad) based on actual experience. This
> will be especially useful to new projects starting up to benefit from
> the pain other projects have experienced.

+1

i think it's also important to ensure that these recommendations live in a
place that is easy to find. it would be really nice to have example design
recipes that are commonly used across projects, but i'm not sure if that
gets too far into dictating or mandating certain usage patterns.

regards,
mike