[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Neutron documentation to update about new vendor plugin, but without code in repository?

Vadivel Poonathan vadivel.openstack at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 19:42:47 UTC 2014

Hi,

*>>>> On Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 7:36 PM, Kevin Benton <blak111 at gmail.com
<blak111 at gmail.com>> wrote:>>>>>>>>>> I think you will probably have to
wait until after the summit so we can>>>>> see the direction that will be
taken with the rest of the in-tree>>>>> drivers/plugins. It seems like we
are moving towards removing all of them so>>>>> we would definitely need a
solution to documenting out-of-tree drivers as>>>>> you suggested.*

[Vad] while i 'm waiting for the conclusion on this subject, i 'm trying to
setup the third-party CI/Test system and meet its requirements to get my
mechanism_driver listed in the Kilo's documentation, in parallel.

Couple of questions/confirmations before i proceed further on this
direction...

1) Is there anything more required other than the third-party CI/Test
requirements ??.. like should I still need to go-through the entire
development process of submit/review/approval of the blue-print and code of
my ML2 driver which was already developed and in-use?...

2) Who is the authority to clarify and confirm the above (and how do i
contact them)?...

Thanks again for your inputs...

Regards,
Vad