[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Summit scheduling - using our time together wisely.

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Mon Oct 20 14:34:55 UTC 2014

I guess my only concern would be whether either of those things are
contentious (both sound like must-do's at some point) and whether there
is anything on either topic that requires f2f conversation to resolve.
There's a spec out for Cinder HA already
(https://review.openstack.org/#/c/101237/) that seems to have at least
general support from everyone, and it's not clear to me that the L3 one
can be resolved by us.  It sounds like we need Nova and Neutron changes
for that.  Of course, if we can get some Nova and Neutron folks to
commit to attending that session then I could see that being helpful.

In general both of those topics on the etherpad are a little light on
details, so I'd personally like to see some more specifics on what we'd
be talking about.

-Ben