[openstack-dev] [Fuel][Fuel-dev] Detailed Fuel release version definition

Dmitry Pyzhov dpyzhov at mirantis.com
Mon Oct 20 11:11:32 UTC 2014

I'm agree with Dmitry. We can change version text. Use '2014.2-6.0-pre' in
openstack.yaml and '6.0-pre' in PRODUCT_VERSION. Yep, we need to test it
first. Also think about sorting on ui and other places where we can compare
versions.

On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 2:36 PM, Aleksandra Fedorova <afedorova at mirantis.com