[openstack-dev] [kolla] on Dockerfile patterns

Steven Dake sdake at redhat.com
Sat Oct 18 14:54:33 UTC 2014

On 10/17/2014 09:47 AM, Fox, Kevin M wrote:
> docker exec would be awesome.
>
> So... whats redhat's stance on docker upgrades here?
I can't speak for Red Hat specifically (ethics concerns) but Atomic, Red
Hat's bare-bones distribution based upon RHEL has docker 1.2. Atomic
will move faster then RHEL and likely have  the first upgrade to docker
1.3.  Knowing the RHT workflow, I expect a rebase of docker will hit
RHEL 7 at some point in the near future, but I don't know the specific
schedules.

Regards
-steve