[openstack-dev] Travels tips for the Paris summit

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Thu Oct 16 16:49:50 UTC 2014

On Thu, Oct 16 2014, Sylvain Bauza wrote:

> Sure thing "Est-ce que ce plat contient de la viande ?" (ε-s kə sə pla kɔ̃tjε̃ də
> la vjɑ̃d )

Be careful because that a lot of places would answer "no" to that while
it might be possible that the dish has things like fish in it… Many
people, even in restaurants, don't get what vegetarian or vegan actually
means.

This is really getting off-topic for this list though. :) I've added a
note in the wiki on that.

--
Julien Danjou
// Free Software hacker