[openstack-dev] [Compute][Nova] Mid-cycle meetup details for kilo

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Wed Oct 15 04:45:41 UTC 2014

Hi.

I am pleased to announce details for the Kilo Compute mid-cycle
meetup, but first some background about how we got here.

Two companies actively involved in OpenStack came forward with offers
to host the Compute meetup. However, one of those companies has
gracefully decided to wait until the L release because of the cold
conditions are their proposed location (think several feet of snow).

So instead, we're left with California!

The mid-cycle meetup will be from 26 to 28 January 2015, at the VMWare
offices in Palo Alto California.

Thanks for VMWare for stepping up and offering to host. It sure does
make my life easy.

More details will be forthcoming closer to the event, but I wanted to
give people as much notice as possible about dates and location so
they can start negotiating travel if they want to come.

Cheers,
Michael

--
Rackspace Australia