[openstack-dev] [infra] [all] config repository rename to system-config

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Wed Oct 15 01:52:55 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

A couple weeks ago we split the infrastructure project-config repo out
from the core config repo[0].

The second phase of our restructuring is the rename of config to
system-config, which we've scheduled for Friday, October 17th at 21:00
UTC.

Gerrit will be down for about 30 minutes while we do this rename, we
will also be doing a couple of other outstanding project renames
during this maintenance window.

Since this is a rename, you will not have to re-propose outstanding
config patches to the system-config repository, they will follow the
project through the rename. However, you will have to update your
local repositories to point to the new location of the project.

For more about this restructuring, see our spec:
http://specs.openstack.org/openstack-infra/infra-specs/specs/config-repo-split.html

Feel free to reply to this email or join #openstack-infra if you have
any questions.

[0] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2014-September/047207.html

http://www.princessleia.com