[openstack-dev] [all][policy][keystone] Better Policy Model and Representing Capabilites

Tim Hinrichs thinrichs at vmware.com
Tue Oct 14 18:49:10 UTC 2014

That was really helpful background.  Thanks!

I’d be happy to look into using Congress to implement what we’ve discussed: caching policy.json files, updating them periodically, and answering queries about the roles required to be granted access to a certain kind of action.  I think we have the right algorithms sitting around.

Let me know if that would help or if you’d prefer a different approach.

Tim