[openstack-dev] [neutron] Private external network

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Tue Oct 14 17:02:48 UTC 2014

The blueprint was untargeted mostly because the analysis indicated that
there was no easy solution, and that what we needed was a solution to do
some RBAC on neutron resources.

I think this would be a good addition to the Neutron resource model, and it
would be great if you could start the discussion on the mailing list
exposing your thoughts.

Salvatore