[openstack-dev] [api] Forming the API Working Group

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 15:29:34 UTC 2014

I found a couple of free times available for a weekly meeting if people are
interested:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/128332/2

Not sure if a meeting time has been hashed out already or not, and if it
has I'll change the patch accordingly. If not, we can iterate on possible
meeting times in the review if needed. This was to just get the ball
rolling if we want a weekly meeting. I proposed one review for Thursdays at
2100 and a second patch set for 2000, UTC. That can easily change, but
those were two times that didn't conflict with the existing meeting
schedules in #openstack-meeting.