[openstack-dev] Neutron documentation to update about new vendor plugin, but without code in repository?

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 05:25:02 UTC 2014

I agree with Kevin and Kyle. Even if we decided to use separate tree for neutron
plugins and drivers, they still will be regarded as part of the upstream.
These plugins/drivers need to prove they are well integrated with Neutron master
in some way and gating integration proves it is well tested and integrated.
I believe it is a reasonable assumption and requirement that a vendor
plugin/driver
is listed in the upstream docs. This is a same kind of question as
what vendor plugins
are tested and worth documented in the upstream docs.
I hope you work with the neutron team and run the third party requirements.

Thanks,
Akihiro

Akihiro Motoki <amotoki at gmail.com>