[openstack-dev] [neutron] Updates to the weekly Neutron meting

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Mon Oct 13 17:49:59 UTC 2014

As part of stream lining how we work as a team in Neutron, and to make
better use of our weekly meeting, I'm changing the format of the
weekly meeting. This involves removing the meeting as a sort of status
report tool from our plethora of sub-teams into more of an On-Demand
agenda [1]. We'll leave bugs and docs as standing items for now, but
the rest of the agenda will be generated dynamically. I want to
encourage anyone to put agenda items down [2] with your name that we
can use to discuss during out meeting time each week.

Also, keep in mind we're still rotating meetings weekly to accommodate
timezones. Today's meeting is at 2100 UTC as a reminder.

Thank you!
Kyle

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Network/Meetings
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Network/Meetings#On_Demand_Agenda