[openstack-dev] [Trove] Trove Blueprint Meeting on 13 October canceled

Denis Makogon dmakogon at mirantis.com
Mon Oct 13 06:31:55 UTC 2014

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 8:05 AM, Nikhil Manchanda <nikhil at manchanda.me>
wrote:

> Hey folks:
>
> We have an empty agenda for the Trove Blueprint meeting tomorrow, so I'm
> going to go ahead and cancel it.
>
> We do have a few blueprints that are in-flight which need review
> comments, so please take this time to review these blueprints and
> provide feedback:
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/123571/
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/124717/
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/122736/
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/122767/
>
> To all Trove contributors and active community members. We _must_ put
enough efforts to review specs, they are hanging enough time to spend 1
hour(BP meeting time frame) per week to look at them.
FYI:

oslo.concurrency - staring Sept. 23 (reviewed only by: Robert Myers)

Cassandra clustering - starting Sept. 24 (reviewed only by: Amrith Kumar)

Added datastore log operation spec - starting Sept. 29 (no reviews)

Oracle 12c support - starting Sept. 19 (no reviews)

Let's stay productive, and let's get enough features for next release.

See you guys at the regular Trove meeting on Wednesday!

> Thanks,
> Nikhil

Best regards,
Denis Makogon