[openstack-dev] [api] Forming the API Working Group

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 01:03:45 UTC 2014

HI all, will we have a discussion on this issun at Paris Summit?

>>> http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2014-
>>> September/046850.html
>>> [2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kilo-crossproject-summit-topics

Zhipeng Huang
Research Assistant
Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Lab, Calit2
University of California, Irvine
Email: zhipengh at uci.edu
Office: Calit2 Building Room 2402
OpenStack, OpenDaylight, OpenCompute affcienado