[openstack-dev] RSS feeds for gerrit projects

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Oct 10 21:37:03 UTC 2014

On 2014-10-10 19:15:33 +0200 (+0200), Christian Berendt wrote:
> Is it possible to directly access RSS feeds for gerrit projects or
> is the only way to do this to use a wrapper like openstackwatch in
> jeepyb?

As far as I can tell, Gerrit has no RSS feature yet[1].

An OSW instance was added to review.openstack.org mainly as a
proof-of-concept[2], but the RSS files[3] seem to have ceased
updating roughly 6 months ago so probably broken by the Gerrit
upgrade. Clearly nobody was using it in that time, but if there's
renewed interest then I doubt the infra team would refuse patches to
get it back into working order.

[1] http://code.google.com/p/gerrit/issues/detail?id=561
[2] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/config/tree/modules/openstack_project/manifests/gerrit.pp#n78
[3] http://rss.cdn.openstack.org/nova.xml