[openstack-dev] [oslo] Meeting time

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Fri Oct 10 20:42:11 UTC 2014

On Oct 8, 2014, at 10:19 AM, Doug Hellmann <doug at doughellmann.com> wrote:

> On Oct 8, 2014, at 5:20 AM, Julien Danjou <julien at danjou.info> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Oct 07 2014, Roman Podoliaka wrote:
>>
>>> - Mondays at 1600 UTC [1]: #openstack-meeting-alt, #openstack-meeting-3
>>> - Thursdays at 1600 UTC [2]: #openstack-meeting-3
>>
>> One of these would be cool.
>>
>> --
>> Julien Danjou
>> -- Free Software hacker
>> -- http://julien.danjou.info
>
> I think we’re converging, but let’s do this with doodle instead of spamming the dev list.
>
> Please vote here: http://doodle.com/zv8izg7ymxcank34
>
> Doug

The survey results indicate a clear preference for the Monday 16:00 UTC time slot, so I’ve updated https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings#Oslo_Team_meeting to reflect that.

We will skip meeting the Monday right after the summit on the assumption we will have nothing new to say to one another after spending a week together. :-)

The first date for the new meeting time will be Monday 17 Nov 2014. We will keep the same meeting room, #openstack-meeting-alt.

Until then let's continue to meet on Fridays.

Doug