[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Let's remove "fuelweb" from repo paths

Igor Kalnitsky ikalnitsky at mirantis.com
Wed Oct 8 17:08:03 UTC 2014

Hi fuelers,

I'm going to propose you remove "fuelweb" word from repos' paths. What
am I talking about? Let me show you.

Currently we have the following paths to repos:

    /var/www/nailgun/2014.2-6.0/centos/fuelweb/x86_64/
    /var/www/nailgun/2014.2-6.0/ubuntu/fuelweb/x86_64/

Obviously, the word "fuelweb" is redundant here and doesn't reflect
reality, because our repos contain not only fuel packages, but
openstack.

Moreover, fuel-upgrade script installs repos without that word
("fuelweb", I mean) so we have inconsistent file structure for repos,
which may lead to problems in future.

So I propose to do it now, while we can do it without risks and
safety. I prepared a set of patches

    https://review.openstack.org/#/c/126885/
    https://review.openstack.org/#/c/126886/
    https://review.openstack.org/#/c/126887/

and built an ISO #508 [1] - both master node and centos cluster was
deployed successfully.

Folks, please, take a look over patches above and let's merge it.

Thanks,
Igor

[1]: http://jenkins-product.srt.mirantis.net:8080/view/custom_iso/job/custom_master_iso/508/