[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Cluster reconfiguration scenarios

Evgeniy L eli at mirantis.com
Tue Oct 7 15:17:51 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm not sure if we should add the new state in this case, it looks like you
can get this
information dynamically, you already have the state of env which tells you
that
there are new ceph nodes, and there are no ready ceph nodes in the cluster
hence you should install ceph-mon on the controllers.

The same for rabbitmq, if there is new controller, run rabbit
reconfiguration on
non-controllers nodes.

Thanks,