[openstack-dev] [neutron] Creation of neutron-drivers team

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Tue Oct 7 14:55:28 UTC 2014

As discussed in today's meeting [1], I've created a neutron-drivers
team [2], which was modeled on the same way as the existing
nova-drivers team. This team will be responsible for approving specs
for Kilo. Please see the wiki page for the long story, but the short
story is that as focused team driving spec approval and a consistent
architectural approach for Neutron in Kilo will be good for the
long-term health of the project.

As with all things process related, we'll try this out in Kilo and
adjust accordingly at the end. I wanted to keep the broader community
aware of this new team.

Thanks!
Kyle

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/networking/2014/networking.2014-10-07-14.01.html