[openstack-dev] [devstack] local.conf ini file setting issues

Robert Li (baoli) baoli at cisco.com
Tue Oct 7 12:10:04 UTC 2014

Hi Ian,

I agree with your plan. I¹ve +1ed the first two patches.

I responded to your comments on [3]. Basically I think that iniadd_literal
is necessary. In addition, [3] will also keep the original order of items.

With all of the three patches, I think the end result would be that it¹s
almost exact copy from local.conf to the destination config file.

‹Robert