[openstack-dev] Suggestions for students final year project

Adam Young ayoung at redhat.com
Mon Oct 6 20:11:50 UTC 2014

On 10/06/2014 03:25 PM, Patricia Ellis wrote:
> Hi Adam,
>
> Thanks for taking the time to reply.
>
> I'm more of a web development type than security. I have some maths
> background so perhaps something with data analysis.
>
> To date I have done mostly Java, some JavaScript, Html, and MySQL. I
> am interested in learning Python. I co-developed a web app to check
> and commit time-sheets to a database during my work experience this
> summer; I did the database and the checking of the sheets. I, have
> also, created an Android app to monitor the fuel consumption in
> multiple vehicles, using the Android SQLite Database for storage.

I am looking to get someone to work on a Javascript based web client to
replace Horizon.  There has been some work along these lines already.

Beyond that, most of the projects I have are Python based Keystone
features.  You can see the kinds of things I am considering here:

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/keystone-specs+owner:%22ayoung+%253Cayoung%2540redhat.com%253E%22,n,z