[openstack-dev] Suggestions for students final year project

Adam Lawson alawson at aqorn.com
Mon Oct 6 19:59:19 UTC 2014

Patricia,

Perhaps someone from the Sahara team has a need for help to resolve a
problem. If patching or implementing a new feature isn't your idea of a
final project, maybe create a big data job that analyses real-time Twitter
trends on a virtualized Hadoop cluster. Or maybe a comparison running that
same job between multiple virtual clusters with Hortonworks versus Cloudera
versus Vanilla Apache Hadoop and compare which one performs better and why.

Just some suggestions. ; )

Mahalo,
Adam

*Adam Lawson*