[openstack-dev] [oslo] summit planning during this week's meeting

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Mon Oct 6 19:25:23 UTC 2014

In the past, summit planning has been left up to the PTL, but this time all of the projects are trying a more collaborative process. We’ve talked about it briefly in previous meetings, and set up an etherpad to record ideas [1]. I would like to use our meeting this week to work through some of the suggestions and see how best to fill our scheduled slots.

If you have something you would like the Oslo team to consider discussing at the summit, please add it to the etherpad.

If you have an interest in any of the items on the list, please join us for our meeting this Friday at 16:00 UTC [2].

Thanks,
Doug

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kilo-oslo-summit-topics
[2] http://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Oslo#Agenda_for_Next_Meeting