[openstack-dev] [Infra][Cinder] Request for voting permission with "Pure Storage CI" account

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Mon Oct 6 18:03:16 UTC 2014

On 10/06/2014 01:58 PM, Patrick East wrote:
> Thanks for the feedback and awesome query!
>
> To move things forward are there any other steps? Anyone else I should ping
> to take a look at it?
>
> -Patrick
I would suggest you attend the Cinder meeting on Wednesday, add an item
to the agenda, if folks are in favour, have the Cinder ptl post to this
thread after the meeting and tell infra/me the outcome. If Cinder tells
infra to give you voting permissions, I can make the change.

Thanks,
Anita.

>>> http://ci.openstack.org/third_party.html#permissions-on-your-third-par