[openstack-dev] [all][docs][tc] How to scale Documentation

Adam Lawson alawson at aqorn.com
Mon Oct 6 16:44:27 UTC 2014

I personally believe that delegating the task of documentation to
individual projects would be a huge mistake for one big reason:
documentation exists to understand how everything works within the context
of the solution as a whole. Very hard to do that consistently across all
projects with the docs team entrenched in developing individual products.

Plus, enterprise adoption of the open cloud *requires* documentation that
isn't an after thought. Writing code and trying to set aside some time to
document is the sheer definition of turning documentation an afterthought -
and no superior product has ever come from that sort of model.

*Adam Lawson*

AQORN, Inc.
427 North Tatnall Street
Ste. 58461