[openstack-dev] sign up for oslo liaisons for kilo cycle

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Mon Oct 6 15:56:09 UTC 2014

The Oslo team is responsible for managing code shared between projects. There are a LOT more projects than Oslo team members, so we created the liaison program at the beginning of the Juno cycle, asking each team that uses Oslo libraries to provide one volunteer liaison. Our liaisons facilitate communication and work with us to make the application code changes needed as code moves out of the incubator and into libraries. With this extra help in place, we were able to successfully graduate 7 new libraries and begin having them adopted across OpenStack.

With the change-over to the new release cycle, it’s time to ask for volunteers to sign up to be liaisons again. If you are interested in acting as a liaison for your project, please sign up on the wiki page [1]. It would be very helpful to have a full roster before the summit, so we can make sure liaisons are invited to participate in any relevant discussions there.

Thanks,
Doug

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Oslo/ProjectLiaisons