[openstack-dev] [Cinder][TripleO] Last days to elect your PTL!

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Fri Oct 3 19:51:39 UTC 2014

On 10/03/2014 03:36 PM, John Griffith wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 1:24 PM, Dougal Matthews <dougal at dougalmatthews.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Are the commits to Tuskar or Tuskar UI? Tuskar is under the tripleo
>> project group but Tuskar UI is under Horizon IIRC.
>>

>> On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 8:22 PM, John Griffith <john.griffith at solidfire.com
>>> wrote:

>>>  ​Hey Jason,
>>>
>>> I could be wrong, but it looks like you've committed to Tuskar and
>>> Horizon​.  Since those were uncontested you would not receive a voting
>>> invite.  You only get to vote on the projects you commit to.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> John

> ​Tuskar-UI:
> https://review.openstack.org/#/q/owner:+%22Jason+E.+Rist%22,n,z​

Hi all, the point is moot.

The polls closed roughly 6 hours prior to Jason's email.

We do occasionally have people with lost ballots which is why we
encourage folks to email the election officials in private, instructions
are included in the email to the list, so that we can investigate and
ensure all those eligible to vote in an election do vote.
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2014-September/047286.html

What to do if you don't see the email and have a commit in at least one
of the programs having an election:
  * check the trash of your gerrit Preferred Email address, in case it
    went into trash or spam
  * wait a bit and check again, in case your email server is a bit slow
  * find the sha of at least one commit from the program project
    repos[0] and email me and Anita[2] at the below email addresses. If
    we can confirm that you are entitled to vote, we will add you to
    the voters list for the appropriate election.

Thanks John, and you are correct. Only Cinder and TripleO had ptl
elections this round, other program leads were by acclamation.

Tuskar-UI is under Horizon:
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/governance/tree/reference/programs.yaml?id=sept-2014-elections#n57

Thanks and when the TC election begins a week from today if you don't
see an email with a link enabling you to vote, do email Tristan and
myself in private so that we can get you your ballot if you are eligible.

Thanks,
Anita.